COLUMBUS, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ClearSaleing, a GSI Global Marketing Services company and the leader in advertising analytics and multichannel attribution, today announced the launch of its “Optics” advertising performance solution, alongside the release of its next generation attribution model named “Altitude.” CS Optics moves beyond “attribution reports” and provides advertisers with visual, one-click actionable insights into their cross-channel marketing campaigns, powered by the CS Attribution Suite, which adds the algorithmic CS Altitude to the platform.
Optics and Altitude are components of ClearSaleing’s (CS) industry leading Attribution Management Platform. CS Optics provides digital marketers with a holistic, actionable view of campaign performance across all marketing channels. CS Optics is designed as a visually collaborative environment, enabling marketers a shared look at ad spend performance, and quick access to changing campaigns based on key performance indicators (KPI’s).
“Digital marketers have been looking for more robust and immediately actionable insights on the cause-and-effect relationship between digital advertising and advertiser demand, revenue and profit,” said Dustin Engel, Chief strategy officer, ClearSaleing. “They want a deeper view into the effect of various marketing channels, using attribution modeling customized to their unique advertising ecosystem,” he added.
CS Optics’ solution gives marketers a common interface by which to view and share performance data at both the channel and granular levels. CS Optics’ flexible, customized reporting enables marketers to map data against KPI’s such as conversions, profit, contribution percentage and engagement.
CS Optics’ shared, visually collaborative environment includes:
- One-click access to the CS Attribution Suite, enabling users to view KPI’s in multiple attribution and latency models instantly.
- Performance of advertiser-centric marketing initiatives, such as brands, geography, seasonality and brand awareness vs. direct response.
- Tailor the conversation between advertiser and consumer based on pinpointing campaigns as Introducers, Influencers or Closers along the Purchase Path.
- Identify trends based on calendar year, month, trailing seven days and custom date ranges.
- Actionable insights into advertising spend, revenue vs. profit and positive/negative movement within and across marketing channels.
With CS Optics, marketers can fully visualize the insights from ClearSaleing’s enhanced multichannel Attribution Suite. An important benefit is marketers can use the attribution model that works for them to obtain a more precise analysis of channel performance. The CS Attribution Suite offers a rich set of attribution models tailored to the unique needs of each customer. Marketers can also drill down to every customer touchpoint in each channel – whether paid or organic search, display, rich media, or social media – and see exactly how ad spend is working along the path to conversion.
CS Altitude’s attribution model is the latest addition to the industry-leading ClearSaleing Attribution Suite that enables marketers to capitalize on marketing opportunities that exist only for pockets of time such as hours, days, and weeks. Altitude’s quick, actionable insights include:
- Identifying which marketing channels, social media sites, pages, content publishers, display advertisements and keywords are driving revenue.
- Targeting and scaling those marketing channels with significant correlation to customer conversions.
- Determining the impact of marketing channel position in the customer purchase path and impression decay across the display advertising portfolio.
- Allocating marketing budget by attributing a percentage of profit to each customer advertising engagement along the purchase path through objective statistical analysis.
- An industry-first, Dynamic Exclusion to automatically account for and optimize media spend against channel, campaign, and advertisement-level saturation.
“Being the only solution uniquely able to analyze both paid and non-paid media in conjunction with passive and active advertising interactions, ClearSaleing’s Altitude attribution technology gives marketers the insight and tools to act upon a greater level of attribution data,” said Morris Martin, Director of product marketing and strategy, ClearSaleing. “Most importantly, the insights we are providing are specifically geared towards empowering advertisers to achieve greater revenue and profit, in addition to increasing overall demand for their products and services.”
“ClearSaleing is pleased that marketers are moving beyond the “last ad” status quo and increasingly willing to allocate attribution throughout the sales funnel. The addition of CS Altitude to our industry leading CS Attribution Suite gives marketers the most precise, adaptive, and robust look at all aspects in the marketing mix that influence customer behavior,” Martin said.
ClearSaleing is an industry-leading advertising analytics and attribution platform. ClearSaleing enables innovative advertisers to increase sales volume and overall media mix profitability across their complex mix of advertising investments. The ClearSaleing platform and related services allow innovative clients such as American Greetings, Rosetta, Range Online Media and Nationwide Insurance to achieve true transparency across their marketing mix performance and to understand which marketing channels are most influential to profit, engagement, and overall return on investment. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. ClearSaleing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GSI Commerce Inc. (Nasdaq:GSIC).