DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0680b2/solar_photovoltaic) has announced the addition of the "Solar Photovoltaic Market in China 2011" report to their offering.
Strong government initiatives and demand growth to drive the SPV market in China, finds Netscribes.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd. launches its Solar Photovoltaic Market in China 2011 report covering an industry with strong growth potential. This is a part of Netscribes' Power Industry Series.
Mumbai, India - March 16, 2011 - Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of its Solar Photovoltaic Market in China 2011 report covering an industry which has immense potential to grow. Ample support from the government is benefiting the development of this market. Various provinces in China are providing funds to the players in the market for their expansion. Growing energy requirements and a thriving export market also propels the growth of this sector making it one of the leading markets in the global scenario.
The report begins with an introduction to the renewable energy market in China with emphasis on its renewable energy capacity targets and the contribution of solar PV. It further delves into an overview of the photovoltaic technology, its major components and its various types. The market overview section gives an insight into the capacity and production levels of solar cells and modules with its production and value chain.
An analysis of drivers and challenges explains the factors leading to the growth of the market and include economic growth and demand for energy, geographical advantages and vast solar resources, huge export market, solar subsidies, strong investment potential and low carbon footprint. The key challenges identified are shortage of silicon supply and recycling limitations, high costs of electricity generation and technological issues.
The various initiatives take by the Chinese Government have been highlighted and include renewable energy law, feed-in-tariff, MOHURD subsidy (Solar Roofs program), the Golden Sun program, government support policies and rural electrification programme. Key trends in the market have also been analyzed which includes adaptation of new thin film technologies, new applications of solar PV technology and international participation.
The competition section provides an overview of the competitive landscape in this industry and includes a detailed profile of the major players in the market along with a snapshot of their business. Key developments in this sector have also been highlighted.
Key Topics Covered:
- Page 1: Executive Summary Introduction
- Page 2: China Renewable Energy Market - Overview, Average Annual Growth of RE Capacity (2004-2009), China's Renewable Energy Capacity Targets (2005-2020e)
- Page 3: Solar Photovoltaic Market - Overview, Photovoltaic Technology, Types of Solar PV Technologies Market Overview
- Page 4: Solar Photovoltaic Market - Overview, Capacity and Production of Solar PV Cells (2007-2012e), Capacity and Production of Solar PV Modules (2007-2012e)
- Page 5: Solar PV Production Chain - Definition and Key Components, Types of PV Systems
- Page 6: Solar PV Value Chain Drivers & Challenges
- Page 7: Summary
- Page 8-13: Drivers
- Page 14-16: Challenges Government Initiatives
- Page 17: Summary
- Page 18-23: Key Government Initiatives Trends
- Page 24: Summary
- Page 25-30: Key Trends Competition
- Page 31-43: Snapshots of domestic players
- Page 44-46: Snapshot of foreign players Key Developments
- Page 47: Key Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0680b2/solar_photovoltaic