DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/350e11/argentina_gaming) has announced the addition of the "Argentina Gaming & Gambling 2011" report to their offering.
This report covers detailed information relevant to the gaming and gambling opportunities offered by the largest or most important gaming and gambling countries found in Latin America.
It is believed that if both the legal and illegal gaming activities were combined in Latin America it is likely that the region would generate over US$150 billion a year. The twelve principle gambling countries in this region generate combined revenues of over US$33 billion.
Latin Americans spend circa US$10 billion a year on gaming and gambling and it is also estimated that on average each inhabitant in this region spends US$250 a year on gaming and gambling. Experts estimate that in 10 years the whole region's external debt could be paid with the money generated from the gaming and gambling industry alone. Argentina has the third largest gaming industry within the region which generates approximately US$4.5 billion a year.
Even during the recent global economic downturn most international gambling players have benefited from positive results in Latin America. The best example would be the Spanish firm CODERE, which operates casinos, bingo and gaming machines in Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Panama, Uruguay and Brazil.
Results in 2007-2008 showed that CODERE's revenue from bingo and gaming machines dropped in Spain but growth continued in Latin American markets including Mexico and Argentina, achieving a 21 percent increase in revenues in Buenos Aires. Also the group's 33% of its overall operating revenue comes from Buenos Aires and its Argentine business also accounts for 50 % of group EBITDA.
This report offers a comprehensive account including:
- Country overview: With information on location, population, the economy and the political environment.
- Supporting Infrastructure: With information on relevant infrastructures for the gaming and gambling industry such as tourism, communications, foreign investment and payments.
- The Gambling Market: With an overview of Argentina's gaming market, size and specific gaming activities as well as opportunities broken down into casinos, lotteries, bingo, betting and online gaming. A comprehensive legislation section is also included across all gaming and gambling activities.
- Gambling Advertising: With a comprehensive study of all advertising regulations affecting the gaming and gambling industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- THE ECONOMY
- THE POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT POLICIES
GAMBLING LEGAL FRAMEWORK
- REGULATIONS IN THE CITY OF BUENOS AIRES
- REGULATIONS IN THE PROVINCE OF BUENOS AIRES
- SPORTS BETTING REGULATIONS
- ONLINE GAMBLING REGULATIONS
- GAMING TAXES
THE GAMBLING MARKET
- ONLINE GAMING
GAMBLING ADVERTISING REGULATIONS
- GENERAL ADVERTISING REGULATIONS
- INTERNET ADVERTISING
- GOVERNING BODIES & ASSOCIATIONS
Divine Works has created a network of professionals located across South and Latin America, who are able to provide information and insight invaluable in todays leading gambling and gaming industries.
Set up in 2003, Divine Works is an experienced consultancy with numerous clients including market leaders Sportingbet PLC, ATE Online and Merrill Lynch in New York.
Divine Works has published numerous reports on Latin American gambling and gaming since 2003, including the industry leading reports Latin American Gaming and Gambling 2007 and 2010.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/350e11/argentina_gaming