DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32a184/2011_u_s_security) has announced the addition of the "2011 U.S. Security Systems Services Industry Report" report to their offering.
The U.S Security Systems Services Industry report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2011 current and 2012 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. New to the report this year are: financial ratios, number of firms and payroll estimates. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including burglar alarm maintenance and monitoring, surveillance systems, and fire alarm maintenance and monitoring.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 561621: Security Systems Services. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in:
(1) selling security alarm systems, such as burglar and fire alarms, along with installation, repair, or monitoring services
(2) remote monitoring of electronic security alarm systems.
- Security Guards and Patrol Services
- Locksmith Services
- Single-Family Housing Construction
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 561621 Security Systems Services is:
- 100% comparable to SIC 7382 Security Systems Services
- Security systems services
- Burglar alarm maintenance and monitoring
- Fire alarm maintenance and monitoring
- Protective devices, security
- Confinement surveillance systems maintenance and monitoring
Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32a184/2011_u_s_security