SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apsalar, a mobile analytics platform for the web, today announced that ApScience, its user-centric mobile analytics for iOS and Android OS apps, has been updated to provide a full range of targeting and optimization tools for developers and publishers, making it the most complete mobile apps analytics platforms available on the market today.
The platform, which features user-level analytics to enable mobile developers and publishers to increase conversion rates, optimize retention & monetization, and enhance user experience within their apps, also features innovative cohort-based engagement analyses and conversion funnels to help major mobile applications maximize their revenues. Other features include cross-app analytics, user segmentation by behavior and across apps, a customizable dashboard, conversion funnels and cohort-based analyses that more accurately manage conversions and engagement.
Key new features include:
- Visual Dashboard: View customizable dashboards complete with start/stop metrics within the Apsalar SDK. View the breakdown of users by carrier, device and geography, as well as event tracking and reporting.
- Cross-App Analytics: Compare metrics across multiple apps with easy to digest analytics, as well as create funnel and view paths across each app.
- User Segmentation by Behavior: Create custom user segments for deeper in-app and cross-app analysis. User segmentation analysis can be viewed by funnel, engagement, path, trending, etc…
- Conversion Funnels: Provides an easy way to optimize in-app and cross-app conversion rates. Mobile app developers can customize and build conversion funnels as needed, including across multiple apps, which help to increase monetization.
- Cohort-based Engagement Analyses: Provides a flexible and easy way to run user lifecycle and retention analyses based on weekly cohort segmentation.
- Comparative Trending Reports: Gives developers/publishers the ability to map user interaction over time and across apps, which is an essential element of understanding the usage patterns within the applications.
“With the updates to ApScience, Apsalar clearly becomes the best-of-breed analytics engine available for mobile apps,” said Ben Lewis, Co-founder and Vice President, Mobile Product at Tapjoy. “Their ability to not only show analytics data in an easy to consume manner but to also provide tools for revenue optimization and conversion tracking make them a product that every serious mobile app developer should consider using.”
Developers and publishers interested in utilizing ApScience can sign-up for a free account at: www.apsalar.com.
Apsalar is the most comprehensive mobile analytics platform for iOS and Android developers. The company’s user-level analytics enable mobile developers and publishers to increase conversion rates, optimize retention & monetization, as well as enhance user experience within their apps. Apsalar’s innovative cohort-based engagement analyses and conversion funnels are helping major mobile applications maximize their revenues. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California and was founded by a team of veterans in user-level analytics and conversion optimization. Investors include 500 Startups and Morado Ventures. For more information, visit www.apsalar.com.