BARCELONA, Spain & SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aptina, a leading innovator of CMOS imaging technology, will highlight and demonstrate its imaging technologies at their hospitality suite during the 2011 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain from Feb. 14 - 17, 2011. Aptina will provide customers with a glimpse of future imaging designs by unveiling the details of its broad product roadmap.
Aptina activities will include live demonstrations of:
- Advanced front and backside illuminated image sensors
- 3D video and depth sensing using Aptina’s sensors and mobile-compatible camera module
- Advanced DSC-like capabilities using Aptina’s image co-processor for mobile applications
- HD video for mobile videoconferencing
- VGA reflowable camera module for front facing video capture
- Integrated AF module using a liquid crystal AF element
- Next generation development platform with Full HD video streaming
Aptina is a global provider of CMOS imaging solutions with a growing portfolio of products that can be found in most leading mobile phone and notebook computer brands as well as a wide range of products for digital and video cameras, surveillance, medical, automotive and industrial applications, video conferencing, barcode scanners, toys, and gaming. Aptina enables Imaging Everywhere™ and continually drives innovation in the market as seen with the introduction of the first 14MP CMOS image sensor for point-and-shoot and hybrid cameras (MT9F001), and the industry’s first 5MP SOC with 1/4-inch format (MT9P111). Privately held, Aptina’s investors include Riverwood Capital, TPG Capital and Micron Technology. For additional information on Aptina visit www.aptina.com or subscribe to the latest news from Aptina by copying the Aptina RSS feed into your favorite RSS reader.
©2011 Aptina Imaging Corporation. All rights reserved. Information is subject to change without notice. Aptina, the Aptina logo, and Imaging Everywhere are trademarks of Aptina Imaging Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.