DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/938c64/project_logistics) has announced the addition of the "Project Logistics Market in India 2011" report to their offering.
Rapid core infrastructure development will drive Project Logistics market in India, finds Netscribes
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., launches Project Logistics Market in India 2011 report covering a market with strong growth potential. It is a part of Netscribes Logistics Industry Series. Mumbai, India January 3, 2011 Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of its report Project Logistics Market in India 2011. Rapid core infrastructure development along with investment planned by the Government of India and private players will drive the project logistics market in India.
The report begins with an introduction to the project logistics market in India, describing the types of cargo being transported and share of logistics spending by the project developer under project logistics. Rapid infrastructure development being initiated by government of India and private players will create demand for project logistics. All the equipment and critical parts required for the development has to be transported at the site which will need the service of project logistics for faster, safer and hassle free transportation. It also provides market size and growth of project logistics market in India.
It further explains the different sectors where project logistics is required which includes overview of the sector and as well as the opportunity for project logistics in that industry. It also explains the different future projects being taken up by these industries. Indicated sectors are steel, oil and gas, hydro power, wind power and nuclear power.
An analysis of challenges include permission required from various authorities, inadequate road infrastructure, need for trained drivers and understanding the cost structure.
Competition section provides brief profiles of major domestic players in the market. The section contains a snapshot of their corporation, financial performance and business highlights, providing an insight into the existing competitive scenario.
Key Topics Covered:
- Page 1: Executive Summary Market Introduction
- Page 2: Project Logistics: Overview, Market Size and Growth (2010e-2015e) Sector-wise Demand
- Page 3-4: Steel Sector: Overview, Indian Steel Consumption (2010e-2020e), Expected Steel Plants, Expected Steel Projects
- Page 5: Oil and Gas Sector: Overview, Supply/Demand-Petroleum Products (2006-07 2024-25e), Natural Gas Demand (2006-07 2024-25e)
- Page 6: Hydro Power Sector: Overview, Capacity Addition during 11th Plan Period (including Center, State And Private), Expected Projects during 11th Plan
- Page 7: Wind Power Sector: Overview, Planned Wind Power Generation (9th 13th Five Year Plan), Installed Capacity (State-wise)
- Page 8-11: Nuclear Power Sector: Overview, Nuclear Power Generation (2012e-2032e), Development of Nuclear Power (operating, under construction, planned and proposed), Planned Nuclear Power Projects, Proposed Nuclear Power Projects Issues & Challenges
- Page 12-14: Challenges Competition
- Page 15-23: Players in the market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/938c64/project_logistics