DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46bbfa/10_key_trends_in_f) has announced the addition of the "10 Key Trends in Food, Nutrition & Health 2011" report to their offering.
This is the food and beverage industry's most important guide to the business trends in nutrition and health. Companies all over the world already use our trends analysis to inform their innovation, R&D and marketing strategies. Whether you are in ingredient supply or consumer foods and beverages, our annual forecast 10 Key Trends provides unrivalled practical insights.
COMPANIES, BRANDS & COUNTRIES LISTINGS
10 Key Trends provides you with broad and deep insights all backed with supermarket sales data and our trademark to-the-point opinions.
Each trend analysis in this report gives a concise bullet-point summary of the trend and of the key factors we believe can contribute to enduring success.
Mellentins 10 Key Trends for 2011 are:
1. Digestive health the biggest growth opportunity 2. Energy a wealth of new opportunities? 3. Feel the benefit the most powerful marketing message 4. Fruit the future of food and health 5. Weight management 6. Naturally healthy and ultra-convenient 7. Packaging and premiumisation 8. Antioxidants popular but future uncertain? 9. Immunitys regulatory and marketing speed bumps 10. Bones and movement The report also includes
1. Protein 2. The reinvention of dairy 3. The rise of vitamin D 4. Ageing population, good science lift cholesterol-lowering 5. The kids market where natural and convenient beat fortification 6. Probiotics new niches 7. Stress, relaxation and sleep 8. Omega 3 needs better technology to achieve break-out
Reasons to buy:
- Each trend summarized in bullet-points in a Summary box (so you don't have to read all the words) as well as a bullet-point summary of the Success Factors for products following each trend.
- We show how brands around the world are already profiting from the trends
- Independent and opinionated
- We focus on long-term trends with real growth potential, not fads
- Based on 450-500 plus interviews with industry executives
- Supported by supermarket sales data
- Illustrated with a wealth of colour product images and data charts
- 20 years of experience to guide you through the years ahead
- A very affordable price which is why hundreds of companies large and small, in over 40 countries, buy 10 Key Trends every year
You may be also interested in other reports on 'Coconut Water' available from Research and Markets
Coconut Water Case Study: Responding to Consumer Health Demands with a Novel Juice Product: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83a94f/coconut_water_case
Coconut Water: Innovation and Natural Health Benefits Drive a New Category: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3b0fe/coconut_water_inn
Coconut Water: The Single-Ingredient Sports Recovery Drink: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/225ad5/coconut_water_the
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46bbfa/10_key_trends_in_f