DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6a7e6c/digital_coupons_in) has announced the addition of the "Digital Coupons in Food & Grocery: The Shoppers Perspective" report to their offering.
Evolution Insights presents authoritative shopper research, analysis and insight into digital coupons in food, drink and grocery, and the role of mobile commerce.
With the rise of digital media and smartphones into the mainstream, the opportunities to target shoppers with coupons outside the store are set to snowball. This report offers detailed insight into shoppers awareness, usage and appeal of digital coupons; their perspective on key issues including personalisation, push versus pull delivery and location based marketing; detailed analysis of key trends including smartphone penetration; and the role of key players including retailers, FMCGs and third party websites and apps.
Sources of primary data include a survey of 1,546 UK adults who regularly shop for grocery and in depth focus group interviews. Secondary desk research includes government statistics, news articles, trade and academic journals and in-house proprietary databases.
This report will help you to:
- Learn about the different forms of digital coupons and their use in targeting food, drink & grocery shoppers along their path to purchase.
- Identify the key benefits of digital coupons over traditional coupons.
- Determine underlying drivers of growth through analysis of key developments such as the rise of smartphone penetration and shift in usage of mobile devices among grocery shoppers.
- Analyse awareness and usage of different forms of digital coupons among food, drink and grocery shoppers, with a key focus on mobile-based technologies.
- Assess appeal of digital and mobile coupons among shoppers in food, drink and grocery, and identify where opportunities for growth lie for your business.
- Uncover the shopper perspective on key issues surrounding adoption of digital coupons including; personalisation, timing, push versus pull marketing, location based targeting and disclosure of personal information.
- Consider the contrasting roles of different stakeholders in delivering digital coupons to grocery shoppers, ranging from retailers and manufacturers to social media networks, smartphone application developers and third party aggregators.
- Identify the shopper perspective on the role of mobile digital coupons in food, drink and grocery, and consider their views on advantages and disadvantages.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key findings and summary
- An introduction to digital shopper marketing
- An introduction to digital coupons
- Drivers and trends in digital coupons
- The shopper perspective on digital coupons in context
- The shopper perspective on digital coupons in detail
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6a7e6c/digital_coupons_in