PLAYA VISTA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belkin today announced its new KVM multi-platform solutions, enabling users to connect to Belkin Secure DVI KVM Switches and provide multi-platform support for desktops with an analog connection (VGA). The Belkin Smart Cables convert analog (VGA) signals to digital in order to support DVI Secure KVMs in conjunction with a digital (DVI-D) monitor.
Belkin’s Secure KVM products are TAA-compliant and have been validated to EAL 4+ security rating by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP), which is administered by the National Security Agency (NSA). They are the optimal solution for government agencies looking for solutions that integrate legacy systems with new workstation deployments. Belkin offers a variety of Smart Cables that are fully compatible with Belkin KVMs and are designed specifically for multi-platform workstation environments.
- VGA to DVI Smart Cable, 6 ft. (P/N# F1D9008b06)
- DVI to VGA Smart Cable, 6 ft. (P/N# F1D9009b06)
- PS/2 to USB Smart Cable, 6 ft. (P/N# F1D9010b06)
- Reliable support for multi-platform workstations
- Removes application barriers caused by using legacy computers
- Enables workstations to use digital monitors
- Converts analog (VGA) signals to digital in order to support DVI Secure KVMs
- Easy to install—does not require any software or power supply
- Small form factor, which eliminates cable clutter
About Belkin International, Inc.
Belkin provides government and business-grade solutions that include KVM switches, LCD rack consoles, and racks and enclosures, in addition to a broad USB and cable product mix. A privately held company founded in California in 1983, Belkin has developed industry-leading innovations, prized by channel partners and end users alike for their dependability, customer service, and comprehensive warranties. Belkin has achieved over 25 consecutive years of dramatic growth and remains committed to making significant strides in the areas of research and design. For product offerings, awards, and further company information, visit www.belkin.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6545980&lang=en