NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Affect Strategies:
- Affect Strategies is a public relations, strategic marketing and social media firm based in New York City
- New client wins underscore Affect Strategies’ expertise in both consumer and business-to-business technology industries
- New clients include Bug Labs, dealnews, AdoptAGuy.com and Valiance Partners
Affect Strategies, a public relations, strategic marketing and social media firm, today announced new client wins in the consumer and business-to-business realm:
- Bug Labs provides products and services that allow businesses to prototype, pilot and produce innovative networked devices quickly, easily and affordably. The company tasked Affect with developing messaging to reflect its new corporate positioning and launch a public relations campaign to support the company’s initiatives in the wireless carrier market.
- dealnews is the web’s leading guide to the best deals on consumer electronics, computers and more. The company engaged Affect for an aggressive media-relations focused program targeting savvy consumer shoppers. To date, Affect has secured dozens of major market consumer press placements for dealnews.com including the Associated Press, USA Today and CNN.
- AdoptAGuy.com is a free online dating site where women always make the first move. Affect is tasked with launching the French company’s new U.S. site and devising a creative program that relies on a mix of public relations, marketing and social media.
- Valiance Partners provides software and services to regulated businesses that have significant risk associated with data and content migrations. Affect’s engagement includes the creation of new messaging and positioning for Valiance Partners and marketing services.
“After working with Affect for a short time, they proved to be highly strategic thinkers who can translate technical concepts into business value,” said Peter Semmelhack, founder & CEO of Bug Labs. “The team jumped in to our fast-paced environment and immediately provided results in major business publications. Affect is now our public relations agency of record.”
“We offer a diverse range of public relations, marketing and social media services. For every client engagement, we select the right program elements to create tailored campaigns that respond to individual business goals,” said Sandra Fathi, president and founder of Affect Strategies. “Every client is different, and by being flexible and strategic, we consistently deliver creative programs that move the needle on their businesses across multiple industries.”
About Affect Strategies
Affect Strategies is a public relations, strategic marketing and social media firm located in New York. Established in 2002, the company combines strategy, creative and intelligent program development, impeccable execution and exemplary customer service to help its clients achieve their specific business goals. Specializing in technology and communications, Affect Strategies has also applied its marketing prowess to consumer goods and professional services. As year-round public relations counsel, or a single project resource, Affect leverages its business acumen and service excellence to achieve the precise results that its clients seek. For more information, web: www.affectstrategies.com ; blog: www.techaffect.com ; Twitter: www.twitter.com/teamaffect.