FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: AVSO), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announced the lineup of expert speakers from the newly integrated Avatech Solutions and IMAGINiT Technologies teams for this year’s Autodesk University user conference and exhibition. The conference takes place November 30 – December 2, 2010, at The Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center in Las Vegas. This year, 13 professionals from the recently merged Avatech and IMAGINiT teams will lead 32 different sessions at Autodesk University 2010.
“Autodesk University attracts a global audience which matches our international footprint and it presents an opportunity to learn and develop new skills and connect with fellow users,” says Bill Zavadil, Senior Vice President, IMAGINiT Worldwide Services. “Now strengthened with the recent Avatech Solutions merger, our respected industry experts and instructors have been invited to present on a wide variety of technology topics for the building, civil and manufacturing engineering and design areas.”
Thirteen people – including training, implementation, programming and executive-level experts – will be presenting on topics across seven applications of Autodesk® software, including CAD management, customization and programming, architecture and building design, civil infrastructure, manufacturing, and MEP and structural design and engineering. Innovative technologies such as the new Scan to BIM™ software and InfiniteZ’s zSpace™ platform which expands perception through virtual-holographic detail will be on display and available for interaction in booth 1501.
The Combined Speaker Topic Line-Up for Autodesk University
- A Complete Breakdown of Inventor® Styles and Standards: Understanding the Design Data Folder
- A Quick Spin on Project Navigator in AutoCAD® Architecture 2011
- A View from the Top: Top-Down Design Methods in Autodesk® Inventor®
- Adding Intelligence to Your Schematics
- Advanced Green Your Design with Autodesk® Ecotect®, Autodesk Green Building Studio®, and Revit®
- An Introduction to Quantity Takeoff Tools with AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
- AutoCAD® Civil 3D® for Beginners
- AutoCAD® Civil 3D® Survey: From the Ground to the (Point) Clouds
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design Certification: Prepare for Success
- Benchmark Yourself with AutoCAD® Civil 3D® Certification
- BIM Collaboration: Working with Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Remotely
- Bridging the Gap Between AutoCAD® Civil 3D® and Autodesk® Revit® Structure
- Build the Foundation: Autodesk® Inventor® Drawing Templates
- Can't We All Get Along (Multi-Department Standards)
- Creating Stairs in AutoCAD® Architecture
- Digital Prototyping + BIM: Creating, Using, and Distributing Revit® Content from Inventor® Designs
- Display This: Implementing Display Systems in AutoCAD® Architecture
- Finding Your Content Is a Snap!
- From Open Paren to Closed Paren: Basics of AutoLISP® in 60 Minutes
- iLogic™: Outside the Box – External Rules Management
- Integrated Design Lab: Using BIM for Sustainable Design
- Introduction to the Autodesk® Moldflow® Insight API
- Look and Feel: Best Practices for Revit® Add-in User Interface Design
- My Model Management Methods W/O Madness: AutoCAD® Civil 3D® and Autodesk® Navisworks®
- Part/Mold Design and Optimization Using Autodesk® Inventor® Tooling 2011
- Putting the "I" in BIM: Parameters in the Autodesk® Revit® API
- Schedule Anything in AutoCAD® Architecture or AutoCAD MEP
- Switching from AutoCAD® Architecture to Revit® Architecture: The Right Attitude is Everything
- That's Solid! Multi-Body Part Modeling Techniques with Autodesk® Inventor®
- Tour de AutoCAD® Electrical 2011
- Using AutoCAD® MEP for Model-Based Design Client Requirements
About Avatech Solutions & IMAGINiT Technologies
Avatech Solutions and IMAGINiT Technologies have joined forces as a Rand Worldwide company, to advance the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Fortune 500 and Engineering News Record’s Top 100 organizations work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As the world’s largest integrator of Autodesk software, this team leverages unrivalled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability. For more information visit www.rand.com and www.avatech.com.
Rand Worldwide is a trademark or registered trademark of Rand IMAGINiT Technologies Inc. and/or Rand A Technology Corporation in the US and/or other countries.