NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AdoTube announced the release of its Q3 2010 In-Video Ad Format Index today. The index highlighted a continued interest in interactive ad formats, which now account for 48% of ads served by AdoTube. In addition, the results showcase a major push from the CPG Vertical, which grew 377% over 2009 to 30.4% of ads served Q3 2010.
The index is the result of analysis on 1.9 Billion impressions across the AdoTube network and provides an overview of the growth and effectiveness of their different in-stream video ad formats across industry verticals. Highlights from the index findings include the following:
- Interactive Ads on track to double in 2010: 48% of ads Q3
- Use of Interactive Overlays almost doubles: 25% of ads Q3
- Average CTR increases 237% over ‘09: Doubles from Q2 to Q3
- Engagement Rates for interactive ads average a strong 21.6%
- Polite Pre-Roll® CTR Grows to 4.54%: Standard Pre-Roll dips to 2.67%
- CPG vertical makes big push into video ads: Accounted for 30.4% of ads served in Q3 growing 377% over 2009
- Financial/Insurance Ads Engage Video Viewers: A few successful campaigns push engagement rate to 47.7%
Included are discussions of overall trends in adoption across formats and verticals as well as metrics regarding click-through, engagement, and retention rates. To view the full index and findings, visit the research section of their site: http://news.adotube.com/node/17.
AdoTube is a complete in-stream/in-video solution that enables each part of the industry (agencies, advertisers and publishers) to have easy and efficient access to in-stream ads. AdoTube’s platform includes the Adotube Ad Network, Publisher Management Tool (PUMA), In-Stream Ad Exchange (AdEx), Network Partner Console for third party networks media brokers ,and Creative Services. AdoTube’s complete platform helps each part of the industry to deliver high-quality, in-stream advertising solutions through a quick, easy and cost efficient platform. AdoTube is headquartered in New York, with offices in California and Europe. To learn more about AdoTube, become a partner, or see their solutions for agencies, advertisers, publishers and ad networks, visit www.adotube.com.