NAPA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Many wine and spirits producers don’t have the time or budget for a full-time Social Media program, so Benson Marketing Group launched “Mission Control,” a set of proven tactics for $1,500 per brand per month. www.bensonmarketing.com
Among many Social Media marketing strategies, engaging consumers in meaningful, pitch-perfect dialogue – and enabling consumer-to-consumer dialogue – is what drives sales and creates brand ambassadors. Mission Control focuses on delivering what works. While Benson also provides complete Social Media campaigns to clients – including thematic campaigns with advertising support – the agency developed Mission Control to deliver a narrower set of proven tactics at a reduced price.
Mission Control includes:
- Dedicated Team: Most companies cannot afford a full-time Social Media staff, so Benson amortizes these costs to give clients the expertise and staffing required for success.
- Data Tools: Most companies won’t spend $10,000 or more for the monitoring and measurement tools Benson deploys, or use real-time Internet data to optimize campaigns mid-stream.
- Continuous Monitoring: 24/7 monitoring helps to better manage a brand’s online reputation.
- Proactive posting: A professionalized campaign includes messaging guidelines, editorial calendars, and decision tree-style guidelines to ensure consistency, timeliness.
- Opportunistic Posting: Benson finds and engages consumers.
- 360° Content Management: Seamless content rollout across all Social Media assets.
“This isn’t just a monitoring service. Mission Control answers two timely questions: How do we cost-effectively deliver the Social Media tactics that we know work, and how can we better integrate real-time data to optimize our client campaigns? The answer was to put all the ‘controls’ in one place, and someone said, “that workstation looks a lot like NASA’s Mission Control.”
About Benson Marketing Group
Benson Marketing Group LLC is a leading marketing agency providing social media, public relations and brand consulting services to wine and spirits marketers from its offices in Napa Valley and New York City. For more information visit www.bensonmarketing.com, or contact Jeremy Benson, president at 707.254.1107.