DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6b31ad/3q10_djibouti_mobi) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp.'s new report "3Q10 Djibouti Mobile Operator Forecast, 2010 - 2014" to their offering.
Mobile Operator Forecast on the Republic of Djibouti provides metrics for Djibouti's wireless market. We provide five-year forecasts at the operator level going out to 2014. We also provide quarterly historical and forecast data starting in 1Q2003 and ending in 2Q2012. The operator covered for Djibouti is Djibouti Telecom S.A. (Evatis). Our Mobile Operator Forecasts are updated quarterly and are available for one-time delivery or through regular updates.
Mobile Operator Forecasts are based on our proprietary, country-specific forecasting models. These models deploy multiple regression analysis and cross-impact matrices that estimate relationships between subscriber data, technology use and deployment data, overall economic and demographic changes expected in a particular country; and relate these to company operational and financial metrics.
Key Topics Covered:
Companies Covered in this Country Mobile Operator Forecast
Djibouti Telecom S.A. (Evatis)
Annual Results & Forecasts for each of the above operators is covered in this report for: CY 2001-CY 2014. Quarterly Results & Forecasts are covered for: March 2003 - June 2012
- PREPAID AND POSTPAID SUBSCRIBERS
- SUBSCRIBER GROWTH (YoY)
- SUBSCRIBERS BY OPERATOR
- SUBSCRIBER GROWTH BY OPERATOR (YoY)
- NET SUBSCRIBER ADDS BY OPERATOR
- NET SUBSCRIBER ADDS GROWTH BY OPERATOR
- POST-PAID SUBSCRIBERS BY OPERATOR
- POST-PAID SUBSCRIBER GROWTH BY OPERATOR (YoY)
- PREPAID/WHOLESALE SUBSCRIBERS BY OPERATOR
- PREPAID/WHOLESALE SUBSCRIBER GROWTH BY OPERATOR
- POST-PAID % OF TOTAL SUBSCRIBERS BY OPERATOR
- PREPAID/WHOLESALE % OF TOTAL SUBSCRIBERS BY OPERATOR
- POST-PAID NET ADDS BY OPERATOR
- POST-PAID ADDS GROWTH BY OPERATOR (YoY)
- PREPAID/WHOLESALE NET ADDS BY OPERATOR
- PREPAID/WHOLESALE ADDS GROWTH BY OPERATOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6b31ad/3q10_djibouti_mobi