DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fde63/tobacco_in_peru) has announced the addition of the "Tobacco in Peru" report to their offering.
The Tobacco in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2002-2007), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2012 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage includes: cigarettes, cigars and smoking tobacco
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares and brand shares.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the tobacco industry;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tobacco - Peru
- Euromonitor International : Country Market Insight
- August 2009
- List of Contents and Tables
- Executive Summary
- Women Increase Their Cigarette Consumption
- Stricter Anti-smoking Law Takes Effect
- Multinationals Focus on Launching Brand Extensions
- Independent Small Grocers Remain the Leading Distribution Channel of Cigarettes
- Tobacco Consumption Expected To Continue To Increase
- Operating Environment
- Smoking Prevalence
- Table Smoking Prevalence in Population 2003-2008
- Table Number of Smokers by Gender 2003-2008
- Death by Cause
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fde63/tobacco_in_peru
Source: Euromonitor International