DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bc089/tobacco_in_austria) has announced the addition of the "Tobacco in Austria" report to their offering.
The Tobacco in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2002-2007), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2012 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage includes: cigarettes, cigars and smoking tobacco
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares and brand shares.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the tobacco industry;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tobacco in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2009
- List of Contents and Tables
- Executive Summary
- Declining Tendency
- New Legislation for Foodservice Outlets
- Weak Producer Activity Besides Cigarettes
- Increased Online Purchases
- Gloomy Prospects
- Operating Environment
- Smoking Prevalence
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bc089/tobacco_in_austria
Source: Euromonitor International