DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/faed53/tobacco_in_argenti) has announced the addition of the "Tobacco in Argentina" report to their offering.
The Tobacco in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2002-2007), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2012 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage includes: cigarettes, cigars and smoking tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares and brand shares.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the tobacco industry;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tobacco in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- July 2009
- List of Contents and Tables
- Executive Summary
- Increasing Smoking Prevalence
- Price Increases
- Delay in the National Anti-tobacco Legislation
- Manufacturers Control Cigarettes Distribution
- Economic Crisis Expected To Have A Major Impact on Premium and Mid-priced Cigarettes
- Operating Environment
- Smoking Prevalence
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/faed53/tobacco_in_argenti
Source: Euromonitor International