PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Teleperformance (Paris:TEP), the global leader in outsourced customer and citizen experience management and related digital services, announced today that it successfully completed its Open Doors campaign dedicated to strengthening its proximity with the financial community. On January 17 and 24, Teleperformance opened its doors to more than 60 analysts and investors who toured the Group’s sites across six countries spanning four continents where more than 40% of its global workforce works. Site location tours included Tirana, Albania; Athens, Greece; Lisbon, Portugal; Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States; Bogota, Colombia; and Mumbai, India.
Site visits took place over a full day, featuring presentations by local management and experts, free and unscripted focus group discussions with agents and moderators, and visits to client programs.
Investors and analysts took the opportunity to exchange directly with Teleperformance operational teams in the field and improve their understanding of the group's activities including its high-touch, high-tech approach, in particular on the following topics:
- Specific country social-economic environments
- Employee wellbeing and working environment (high-touch)
- Transformation and digital solutions (high-tech)
- Development strategy in key client verticals, including the financial services and the travel sector
- Focus on content moderation (Trust & Safety)
The Teleperformance Open Doors campaign has been impactful and successful, based on participants testimonies. Key abstracts include:
- “Not many companies would be confident enough to open up multiple locations to investors - well done and much appreciated,” commented a major U.S. institutional investor.
- “Reality is so different what has come out in the media lately,” said an analyst from a leading French stockbroker.
- “Great opportunity to speak to employees in absence of management, very interesting and useful,” added an ESG analyst from a leading Scandinavian investment firm.
- “(The visit) helped to better understand how you recruit, train, what attracts employees... Also helped (to) better understand some activities (BtoB sales, content moderation, etc.),” declared a major French institutional investor.
- “Our takeaway from our visit is the Group’s desire to reassure investors regarding the daily lives of employees (working time, training, well-being, etc.). We believe that the actions underway are encouraging,” commented an ESG analyst from a leading French stockbroker.
“We are pleased with the success of the TP Open Doors campaign. These open days allowed investors to form their own convictions by having ‘seen and touched’ the reality on the ground,” said Daniel Julien, Teleperformance Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “This transparency initiative was launched by the Group to restore the conditions of trust and serenity with the financial community, which had been undermined by unfounded attacks that appeared in the press on the working conditions of our employees.”
“I would like to thank all the operational teams for mobilizing this campaign and, more generally, all our stakeholders for their support during this difficult period, including our employees, our clients as well as many shareholders who are familiar with our business. I also welcome the interest of new investors for the Group’s sustainable and solid growth model, which remains unchanged," he added.
To access the slides of the presentations projected during the site visits, please click here.
About Teleperformance Group
Teleperformance (TEP – ISIN: FR0000051807 – Reuters: TEPRF.PA - Bloomberg: TEP FP), the global leader in outsourced customer and citizen experience management and related digital services, serves as a strategic partner to the world’s largest companies in many industries. It offers a One Office support services model including end-to-end digital solutions, which guarantee successful customer interaction and optimized business processes, anchored in a unique, comprehensive high touch, high tech approach. Nearly 420,000 employees, based in 88 countries, support billions of connections every year in over 265 languages and around 170 markets, in a shared commitment to excellence as part of the “Simpler, Faster, Safer” process. This mission is supported by the use of reliable, flexible, intelligent technological solutions and compliance with the industry’s highest security and quality standards, based on Corporate Social Responsibility excellence. In 2021, Teleperformance reported consolidated revenue of €7,115 million (US$8.4 billion, based on €1 = $1.18) and net profit of €557 million.
Teleperformance shares are traded on the Euronext Paris market, Compartment A, and are eligible for the deferred settlement service. They are included in the following indices: CAC 40, STOXX 600, S&P Europe 350, MSCI Global Standard and Euronext Tech Leaders. In the area of corporate social responsibility, Teleperformance shares are included in the CAC 40 ESG since September 2022, the Euronext Vigeo Euro 120 index since 2015, the EURO STOXX 50 ESG index since 2020, the MSCI Europe ESG Leaders index since 2019, the FTSE4Good index since 2018 and the S&P Global 1200 ESG index since 2017.
For more information: www.teleperformance.com Follow us on Twitter: @teleperformance