TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Toshiba Tec (TOKYO:6588), the leading provider of technology solutions
operating across multiple industries, announced today the release of its
new label printer the B-FV4 series.
The new B-FV4 series is a robust and compact printer which offers the best value in affordable, powerful label printing solution.
The B-FV4 is small enough to fit into the tightest area of space with
the flexibility to integrate into any environment. Combined with
Toshiba’s world renowned reliability, this printer will be a rugged and
robust workhorse for years to come.
Faster and more powerful than the Toshiba B-EV4 series, first label print is 13% faster and batch printing is 8% faster.
Toshiba Tec focused on the user’s perspective for ease of use when designing the features of the printer.
- Long ribbon up to 300 meters improving workflow efficiency with less media changes required
- Multiple printer control languages enabling straightforward integration into existing systems
- Network connectivity without additional costs (LAN interface as standard)
- Drop-in paper loading allows quick and easy changes to media
- Two print modes available: direct thermal and thermal transfer
Toshiba Tec is also concerned about environmental issues, and reflects this in its products. Both B-FV4D and B-FV4T printers are developed with low energy consumption, and have Energy Star qualification. In addition, a version of the new B-FV4D model functions with linerless label material which helps to reduce waste by eliminating the need for the backing liner.
Toshiba B-FV4 series is intended for use in Retail, Logistics, Industrial, Courier, Healthcare, and Commercial services. Based on the understanding of customer’s unique demands in various industries, the Toshiba B-FV4 series can offer solutions designed to improve efficiency over a wide range of labels.
- Retail in store: shelf label, mark down label, product label printing
- Transportation/ Logistics: shipping label, warehouse label, pallet label, ticket printing
- Industrial/ Manufacturing: parts label, picking label
- Healthcare: wristband, specimen label, pill bottle label
- Courier/ Post: stamp label, shipping label (A special model is available, dedicated to courier companies)
- Commercial services: asset label printing
B-FV4 series is small enough, stylish and sleek printer which can fit
into any environment such as front counter at reception, ticket window.
Furthermore, its rugged and powerful features allow withstanding heavy
use for consecutive prints such as shipping labels in Logistics and
The addition of the B-FV4 series enhances Toshiba’s whole barcode printer range, and Toshiba will continue to enhance its products and solutions enable user’s businesses to operate more efficiently.
About Toshiba Tec
Toshiba Tec Corporation is a Toshiba’s group company, a leading provider of technology solutions, operating across multiple industries – ranging from retail, education and business services to hospitality and manufacturing. With headquarters in Japan and over 80 subsidiaries worldwide, Toshiba Tec Corporation helps organizations transform the way they create, record, share, manage and display information.
Please visit http://www.toshibatec.co.jp/en/
In USA: http://business.toshiba.com/usa/index.html
In Europe: http://toshiba-europe.com/tec
In Australia: http://www.eid.toshiba.com.au/
In China: http://www.toshiba-tec.com.cn/default.aspx
Unless otherwise specified and/or credited all images, artwork, text and graphics, logos and logotypes are the copyright and/or trademark of the respective owners. All rights reserved.