CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The holiday season is prime time to entertain guests and enjoy family gatherings. To ensure these festivities are filled with fun and cheer, the Cascade© Complete© cleaning experts are sharing these helpful tips to impress guests and avert common entertaining catastrophes.1
Avoid Disaster #1: A festive holiday table marred by spotty dishes and
- No one wants to set the holiday table with cloudy glasses, so be sure to complement a sparkling holiday party with virtually spot-free dishes and glassware. Over time, Cascade Complete Pacs fight hard water film two-times better, wash after wash, than Finish Quantum.
Avoid Disaster #2: The more the merrier means more hungry guests.
- Choose menu items that can be prepared beforehand so there is less on your plate immediately before the event. Always have prepared snacks as backup, so you will never run out of food.
Avoid Disaster #3: Everything is ready, except your party dress.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get ready and a few minutes to relax before the guests arrive. You will be more relaxed while entertaining and calmer facing unexpected issues with poise.
Avoid Disaster #4: Refilling beverages instead of enjoying the party.
- Set up an easy-to-access sip station stocked with soda, water and other drinks. This simple tip will prevent parched guests from becoming impatient and prevents you from pouring beverages all night.
Avoid Disaster #5: No fears, just cheers.
- Don’t be afraid of giving a holiday toast. Just speak from the heart, keep it sincere, and raise a sparkling glass!
For more Cascade information and tips, please visit www.facebook.com/cascade.
1 homemadesimple.com, Hostess Tips, homemadesimple.com/en-us/holidayandparty/pages/hostess-tips.aspx
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 75 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.