Client Services Representative
Business Wire is renowned for both its excellent and unique benefits package. Benefits are offered according to local regulations and custom, and may vary by country. We offer a unique reimbursement plan benefit for fitness and education.
Most importantly, we value those employees who make their career at Business Wire; we are very proud of the fact that our length of employment far exceeds the standard. Longtime employees are well rewarded - financially, professionally, and uniquely.
Job Title: Client Services Representative
Duties include any or all of the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
- Handle incoming sales calls, providing support to the Account Executives. These calls include answering questions from existing clients who want information on services, distribution and other routine inquiries.
- Assist Account Executives in proposal compilations, competitive information gathering, and any pertinent information needed for closing potential accounts.
Compile competitive information into weekly reports, update client/prospect information into CRM system. Develop outreach, tracking and follow-up to various market segments with AE assistance.
- Assist Account Executives with proposals and presentations when requested.
- In the absence of the appropriate Account Executive, the Client Services Representative will be responsible for fielding calls from prospective members, sending collateral materials, and reporting activity back to AE’s for follow-up.
- Responsible for sending out correspondence and collaterals, when requested by an Account Executive or Sales Manager. Assisting in preparation of packages for presentations, mailings, etc.
- Act as liaison to the newsroom to ensure that all pertinent sales-related information is passed on to the newsroom, and establishes contact with client if the newsroom has questions or problems regarding specific news releases.
- Act as main point of contact for client service related questions and issues.
- Assist in Business Wire sponsored media events.
- Train new Account Executives on BW Connect, Client Tools, Salesforce, and operational tools.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English, as well as business acumen
- Technical skills and computer literacy. Proficiency in standard business applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Highly organized
- Public relations, marketing, media or investor relations background and college degree are preferred
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the leading source of news from corporations, government, associations, and other public policy newsmakers. The company electronically distributes full-text news releases simultaneously to the news media, the Internet, online services and databases and the worldwide investment community on behalf of public, investor and media relations as well as public affairs communicators.
For more information, please visit our award-winning website: http://www.businesswire.com/
Send a resume and cover letter to:
Via E-mail: Frankfurt.firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls.
Business Wire agrees and represents that it will provide equal employment practices and the contractor and each subcontractor hereunder will ensure that in his or her employment practices persons are employed and employees are treated equally and without regard to or because of race, religion, ancestry , national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition