Client Services Representative
Job Title: Client Services Representative
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is currently seeking a Client Services Representative to support the sales team in our Boston office. The primary duty of this position is to assist the Regional Manager and Account Executive in meeting all local, regional and national sales and marketing goals as established by Business Wire management.
Duties include any or all of the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
- Handle incoming sales calls, providing support to the Account Executives. These calls include answering questions from existing clients who want information on services, distribution and other routine inquiries.
- Assist Account Executives in proposal compilations, competitive information gathering, and any pertinent information needed for closing potential accounts.
- Assist Account Executives with proposals and presentations when requested.
- In the absence of the appropriate Account Executive, the Client Services Rep/Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for fielding calls from prospective members, sending collateral materials, and reporting activity back to AE's for follow-up.
- Responsible for sending out correspondence and collaterals, when requested by an Account Executive or Sales Manager. Assisting in preparation of packages for presentations, mailings, etc.
- Act as liaison to the newsroom to ensure that all pertinent sales-related information is passed on to the newsroom, and establishes contact with client if the newsroom has questions or problems regarding specific news releases.
- Act as main point of contact for client service related question and issues.
- Assist in Business Wire sponsored media events.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as business acumen.
- Technical skills and computer literacy. Proficiency in standard business applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc…)
- Highly organized and demonstrate reliability through good attendance and consistent punctuality.
Public relations, marketing, media or investor relations background and bachelor’s degree are preferred.
Send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Subject: Client Services Representative
No phone calls.
Business Wire agrees and represents that it will provide equal employment practices and the contractor and each subcontractor hereunder will ensure that in his or her employment practices persons are employed and employees are treated equally and without regard to or because of race, religion, ancestry , national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition