Business Wire Mobile FAQs
- Do I need a smart phone to access and render Business Wire's mobile content?
No, Business Wire Mobile works on the 4000+ handset models in use today, including your smartphone, PDA, BlackBerry® or iPhone™.
- Do I have to download any software to use Business Wire Mobile?
No, no handset client, software or specific hardware is required.
- What categories can I sort/view news by?
Business Wire Mobile provides seven main menu options for categorizing press release content. You can search for press releases using any of these seven custom categories.
- How do I add feeds to my personal Business Wire Mobile page?
You can access news feeds from one of the seven main menu categories. When provided with feed results, click on the "Add to my Personal Page" link located at the top of the results page.
- How do I send a press release from Business Wire Mobile to a friend or colleague?
Access the full text version of any press release. Scroll to the bottom and access the "Send this item to a friend" link. Enter your friend's mobile number and name and click the Go! button.
- How do I contact someone at Business Wire?
From the Business Wire Mobile main menu, choose option ten, "Contact Us." Provide your email address and a brief message and someone will contact you.
- I deleted the subscription text message, how do I access my personal Business Wire Mobile page?
From the Business Wire Mobile main menu, choose option eight, "Logon here." Provide your mobile number and you will be prompted to enter your mobile passkey.
- How do I locate my mobile passkey?
The URL contained in the text message sent to you after subscribing to Business Wire Mobile includes three characters at the end of the URL. These three characters represent your personal Business Wire Mobile passkey.
- What if I lose my mobile passkey?
From the Business Wire Mobile main menu, choose option eight, "Logon here." Provide your mobile number and you will be prompted to enter your mobile passkey. Access the "Forgot Passkey? Click here" link and enter the verification code. You will receive a text message with your Business Wire Mobile personalized URL. Note that the passkey is the last three characters of that URL.