Research and Markets: Total Investment in MicroNanotechnology Research in the Netherlands is Estimated at EUR 400 million annually
According to the Dutch Government over 80 companies and 20 knowledge institutes invest in nanotechnology research. Total investments in MNT (MicroNanotechnology) research (companies, knowledge institutes and government) is estimated at EUR 400 million annually.
The main Dutch activities in nanotechnology are the national research consortium NanoNed, and its major programme NanoImpuls. The Innovative Research Programme (IOP) also has some programmes related to nanotechnology, in particular precision technology, surface technology and genomics.
This report looks at the nanotechnology in the Netherlands and covers the following topics:
- Nanotechnology-What is it?
- What are nanomaterials?
- Nanotechnology in the Netherlands
- Government Funding and Initiatives
- Universities and Other Research Centres
- Commercial Activity in the Netherlands
- Nanotechnology Companies (27 companies)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c23449