CAIL Commercializes Mobile Design Platform for Enterprises to Create Apps Fast - with No Coding
Create Mobile Apps as Easy as Creating Presentations with PowerPoint
TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CAIL® Mobile Solutions, a leading provider of enterprise mobile software, today announced the availability of the CAIL Mobile Design Platform to enable organizations to increase relevance and revenue with new mobile services - with a few clicks.
“We provide a unique opportunity for organizations to extend their mobile capabilities by providing a business-oriented platform to build apps. With our ease of addressing information requests and performing transactions, huge productivity improvements are realized - while significantly minimizing the effort and complexity historically associated with creating mobile apps”
The CAIL Mobile Design Platform simplifies and fast tracks the development process by enabling users to quickly create apps with easy-to-use templates, pre-built forms, drag and drop capabilities as well as various setup options. In addition, information can easily be accessed from internal and external data sources with an extensive set of SmartConnectors.
As a result, business and/or IT professionals can create and publish apps - fast, with no coding.
“With the growing importance of tablets and smartphones plus the significant opportunities in mobile, the ability to quickly create and deploy apps is a game changer in the making," said Shayan Mashatian, VP of Products for CAIL Mobile. "We provide a unique opportunity for organizations to extend their mobile capabilities by providing a business-oriented platform to build apps. With our ease of addressing information requests and performing transactions, huge productivity improvements are realized - while significantly minimizing the effort and complexity historically associated with creating mobile apps,” Mr. Mashatian continued.
"By creating apps fast, organizations are able to better manage, change and engage with users more effectively. Launching new ideas quicker allow organizations to increase the rewards and reduce the risks normally associated with business innovation," said Ron Thompson, VP of Business Development at CAIL. "Further, it is time for business people to create apps, in the same way they create presentations. No technical knowledge or assistance from IT personnel is needed. It dramatically reduces the time and cost to create apps - while enabling the organization to be more agile in addressing business opportunities with new mobile services,” Mr. Thompson continued.
“The CAIL Mobile Design Platform is an incredibly smart solution that has enabled us to create mobile apps for different verticals, projects and promotional purposes in real-time,” said Valerie McCulloch, VP of Media & Communications of CanWood Entertainment. “We have been amazed by how fast and simple it has been to build mobile apps via the CAIL Mobile Platform. Our online and in person conversations have been significantly amplified with the new mobile apps -- attractively showcasing and engaging our content to our customers.”
From a product perspective, CAIL Mobile delivers a great User Experience:
- Multichannel Support: With support for Android, iOS smartphones and tablets as well as next generation mobile-responsive Web - HTML5. In addition, CAIL can also be used to create Hybrid Mobile Apps.
- Flexible Deployment Models: CAIL Mobile can be deployed on-premises or used as a SaaS or private cloud.
- Easy Integration: With extensive connectivity capabilities to many systems having various Data Bases, REST, Web Services, Emulation, File Systems, etc. This makes it easy to define and run queries to retrieve data across the enterprise – that respects heterogeneous system environments to utilize information with various applications and services, communication protocols, APIs, etc.
- Scalability: CAIL Mobile is highly scalable to handle significant transactions, I/O, etc.
- Support for Mobile-Device Management / Security / etc.: with extensive CAIL interfacing capabilities and modular architecture, organizations can adhere to Corporate policies in conjunction with mobile initiatives and BYOD. This is achieved either within CAIL Mobile or having CAIL mobile interface to other products to support enterprise standards or corporate strategy.
- Third-Party Code and Application Integration: Extending on the ability to create a mobile app quickly (that includes aggregating content and with information from various services), CAIL enables you to import/integrate third party code and services for a more seamless system environment and to simplify information services.
To see examples of Apps created with the CAIL Mobile Design Platform, please visit the app Gallery at www.CAILmobility.com
About CAIL Mobile
CAIL Mobile enables organizations to expand into mobile and roll-out new mobile services on Smartphones and Tablets – fast. The CAIL Mobile Design Platform, is a state-of-the-art software solution with a focus on usability, aesthetics, extensive back-end system integration capabilities, and flexibility. Further, with the CAIL advanced #DCD methodology ( Design-Connect-Deploy ) - and built-in forms, the drag-and-drop interface, intuitive operation, etc. - Business or IT personnel can easily and quickly create new Mobile Services / Apps . This enables organizations to focus on business innovation by increasing the rewards and reducing the risks. For more information on CAIL Mobile, please visit www.cailmobility.com.
The CAIL® and CAIL logo is a registered trademark authorized for CAIL Mobile Solutions Inc. All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.