Research and Markets: ICT Investment Trends in India - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns through to the end of 2015
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7m8fj/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends in India - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
“ICT Investment Trends in India - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns through to the end of 2015”
This report presents the findings from a survey of 124 Indian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Indian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, communications & collaboration, mobility, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in India to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in India.
Reasons To Buy:
- This report will help readers to understand how India enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT Rupees are being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of Indian enterprises.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, communications & collaboration, mobility, and cloud computing).
- Understand the factors that are influencing Indian enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives Indian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and Vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- Information Builders
- SAP business objects
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7m8fj/ict_investment