Research and Markets: ICT investment trends in Turkey - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kl7tjq/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Turkey - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
“ICT investment trends in Turkey - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015”
This report presents the findings from a survey of 96 Turkish enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Turkish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, enterprise applications, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Turkey when purchasing technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Turkey.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Liras are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions Turkish enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify Turkish enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, enterprise applications, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing Turkish enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how Turkish enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how Turkish enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into Turkish enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that Turkish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing Turkish enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kl7tjq/ict_investment