Research and Markets: Real Estate Finance & Investment Review 2014/15
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbv8db/real_estate) has announced the addition of the "Real Estate Finance & Investment Review 2014/15" book to their offering.
“Real Estate Finance & Investment Review 2014/15”
Now in its 14th year, the Real Estate Finance & Investment Review illustrates trends and developments in the field of real estate within the global markets through authoritative editorial and comment by leading experts from industry associations, investment banks, law firms & property consultants. This title serves as an up-to-date information guide to this sector, reporting on international developments, the ongoing turbulence and repercussions from the recent financial crisis and its affects on the industry, as well as offering domestic and industry-specific analysis.
The real estate investment market is increasingly global, with a growing number of real estate operating companies and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) investing cross border. In addition, listed real estate investment managers are continuing to role out multi-region/global investment products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Foreword: The real estate market worldwide
- Blending listed real estate with an unlisted portfolio
- From sea to shining sea: Investment opportunities in US markets beyond the major coastal cities
- International real estate federation bridges: The global real estate marketplace
- Africa: Gaining credence as a real estate investment destination
- Accounting and tax issues for PRC real estate enterprises seeking finance
- Recent developments in Japanese real estate funds/securitisation structures
- Tax efficient real estate investment vehicles in Korea: Recent developments and trends
- Eight reasons to invest in Dutch residential property
- Hotel development in Amsterdam - a legal framework to a booming industry
- Lease agreements in the Norwegian market
- Will the golden years for property in the Nordics continue?
- Public Private Partnerships in Norway
- Real estate in Russia: Market flux brings opportunities
- Government land sales in Singapore - opportunities and challenges
- Real estate investments in Sweden - structuring and relevant tax matters
- The focus is on medium to-high-yielding assets with stable cash-flows
- An insight into the real estate market in Taiwan
Sources / Contributors
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Advokatfirmaet BA-HR DA
- Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Ernst & Young AS
- Global Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Greenberg Traurig
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Kim & Chang
- Lee and Li, Attorneys-at-Law
- Lippo Karawaci
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- PWC Sweden
- Wong Partnership LLP
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbv8db/real_estate