Research and Markets: US Infectious Disease Molecular Diagnostics Market - Supplier Shares, Emerging Technologies & Competitive Landscape
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9x83v/us_infectious) has announced the addition of the "US Infectious Disease Molecular Diagnostics Market: Country Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
“US Infectious Disease Molecular Diagnostics Market: Country Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape”
This new study contains 636 pages, 27 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
U.S. Market Overview:
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testing for infectious diseases by market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnostic reagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnostic analyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular diagnostic technologies and products.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations:
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Life Technologies/Thermo Fisher
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9x83v/us_infectious