Research and Markets: South America Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals to 2018 - Chile to Drive LNG Regasification Capacity Growth
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcz7rb/capacity_and) has announced the addition of the "Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in South America - Chile to Drive LNG Regasification Capacity Growth" report to their offering.
“Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in South America - Chile to Drive LNG Regasification Capacity Growth”
Brazil and Colombia will account for the entire LNG liquefaction capacity expansion in South America during the 2014 to 2018 period. Chile will drive the LNG regasification capacity expansion in South America by 2018, accounting for 44.3% of the total capacity increase. The regasification capacity of Chile will increase by 123% during the 2013 to 2018 period. The annual capital expenditure for the planned liquefaction terminals will increase by 71% in South America during the forecast period. The annual capital expenditure for the planned regasification terminals will decrease by 77%.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., YPF S.A. and Hunt Oil Company
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 South America LNG Industry
4 Profile of Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.
5 Profile of YPF S.A.
6 Profile of Hunt Oil Company
7 Financial Deals Landscape
8 Recent Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcz7rb/capacity_and