Research and Markets: China Power Tool Industry Report, 2014-2017
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnb5pr/china_power_tool) has announced the addition of the "China Power Tool Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
According to China Power Tool Industry Report, 2014-2017, China's output of power tools will present a CAGR of 7% during 2014-2017, and the figure is expected to be up to 314 million units in 2017.
China is a large exporter of power tools, with more than 80% of products for export. In 2013, China exported a total of 201 million units of sundry power tool, up 2.06% year on year; later in the first half year of 2014 the export volume reached 104 million units with a year-on-year rise of 3.5%, of which the export volume of electric drill and scrubbing tool reached 31.22 million units and 23.74 million units separately and swept the largest shares, 30% and 22.8% respectively.
Power tools, as a whole, can be divided into industrial grade, professional grade and household grade, among which household power tool has not a high threshold for market access, typically characteristic of decentralized operation. Currently, the top five producers of household power tool in China hold a total market share of less than 10%, and most small-sized firms have gross margin of below 10% each.
By contrast, the professional power tool has a far higher gross margin than the household power tool, with the average industrial gross margin remaining between 15% and 25% over the recent years, particularly the gross margin of multinational corporations' brands high up to 25%-35% on average.
China Power Tool Industry Report, 2014-2017 highlights the following:
- Overview of power tool industry (consisting mainly of macro economy and related policies);
- Analysis on China power tool market (involving the estimation of market size and the analysis of regional output);
- China power tool import & export market (such as the import & export volume and value of breakdown products);
- Competition pattern (analysis of influential brands and barriers for industry accession);
- Operation of 15 power tool companies worldwide (including profile, financial indices, revenue structure, major customers, performance prediction, etc.)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Macroeconomic Analysis
2 Overview of Power Tool Industry
3. Global and China Power Tool Market Size and Forecast
4. China Power Tool Industry by Region
5. Operation of Power Tool Enterprises in China
- Black & Decker
- Bosun Tools
- Great Star Industrial
- Hammer Electric Power Tools Company
- Hitachi Koki
- Jiangsu Dongcheng Power Tools Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Guoqiang Tools
- Ken Tools
- Makita Corporation
- Ningbo Lis Industrial Co., Ltd.
- TTI Group
- Zhejiang Boda Industrial Co.,Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hengyou Machine & Electron Co.,Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnb5pr/china_power_tool