Research and Markets: China Automobile Seals Supporting Report, 2014-2017
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pxrh3/china_automobile) has announced the addition of the "China Automobile Seals Supporting Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
According to China Automobile Seals Supporting Report, 2014-2017, it is expected that, stimulated by the expanded auto-making capacity, automobile weatherstrip will experience sustained growth in production over the next few years, and the demand for automobile weatherstrip will hit 1.381 billion meters by 2017.
Tightness is an important indicator to measure complete automobile quality, and seals are one of the most widely used parts in automobile. The excellent durability and longer service life of automobile weatherstrip makes a relatively small after-sales maintenance market, and the demand is mainly concentrated in complete automobile supporting field. In 2013, China's demand for automobile seals was 995 million meters, up 14.8% from a year earlier.
Regarding the competitive landscape of the market, automobile weatherstrip is analogous to overall auto parts pattern in China. Local Chinese automobile weatherstrip companies support mainly homegrown brands and low-emission models, while most joint-venture brands and high-end auto models prefer weatherstrips from large multinational auto parts companies.
In 2013, China's domestic seals companies held about 44% market share, with the remaining 56% or so occupied by joint ventures or foreign companies. As of 2013, 20-30 wholly foreign owned enterprises, Chinese-foreign joint ventures and local Chinese companies took up over 90% of automobile weatherstrip market in China.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry's Macro Environment
2. Operation of China Automobile Industry
3. Overview of Automobile Seals
4. Automobile Weatherstrip Market
5. Foreign Companies
6. Domestic Companies
- Changzhou Light Rubber Co., Ltd
- Chongqing Jiaxuan Automobile Sealings Co., Ltd.
- Cooper-Standard Holdings INC.
- Gongzhuling Auto Sealing Material Co., Ltd.
- Guizhou Guihang Automotive Components Co., Ltd.
- Heifei Yili Zhaoyuan Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Henniges Automotive
- Hwaseung Group
- Jiangyin Haida Rubber and Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Jianxin Zhao's Group Corp
- Kinugawa Rubber Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Kunshan Sanwa Engine Parts Industry Co., Ltd.
- Nishikawa Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Quality Synthetic Rubber, Inc. (Dongguan)
- Shanghai Minfeng Automobile Seal Co., Ltd.
- Tieling Brilliance Rubber & Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei
- Zhejiang Xiantong Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pxrh3/china_automobile