Research and Markets: Videoconferencing Use in Tertiary Education in Latin America
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4sznv/videoconferencing) has announced the addition of the "Videoconferencing Use in Tertiary Education in Latin America" report to their offering.
“Videoconferencing Use in Tertiary Education in Latin America”
This market insight identifies main uses of videoconferencing in tertiary education in Latin America. It analyzes the environment and major market trends, and provides profiles and case studies from leading vendors.
Universities and educational centers-mostly private institutions-have been adopting videoconferencing as a service to their students.
Videoconferencing allows students to attend courses on their own schedule, from various locations, and allows them greater access to subject-matter experts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Introduction
- Videoconferencing in Education
4. Market Trends and Analysis
- Videoconferencing Market in Latin America
- Education Level in Latin America
- Internet Access
- Household Internet Access
- Videoconferencing in Education-Benefits
- Videoconferencing in Education-Looking Forward
5. Case Studies
- Videoconferencing in Education-Market Overview
- Avaya-Solution Overview
- Avaya-Best Practices Case: UPAEP
- Cisco-Solution Overview
- Cisco-Best Practices Case: Plan Ceibal
- Lifesize-Solution Overview
- Lifesize-Best Practices Case: University of St. Thomas
- Polycom-Solution Overview
- Polycom-Best Practices Case: Autonomous University of Tamaulipas
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4sznv/videoconferencing