Research and Markets: Malaysia Healthcare Outlook 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2s5hxb/malaysia) has announced the addition of the "Malaysia Healthcare Outlook" report to their offering.
The Malaysia healthcare outlook addresses the investment opportunities across various segments. The study explores the developments in the hospital industry, IVD and POCT industry, pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology industry, medical devices industry, connected health industry, and the aged care industry in the country.
The study explores opportunities for new investors and segregates Malaysia into potential, growing and nascent market, after taking into consideration past investment, policies, trends of new investment and other growth factors (socio-economy, technology, etc). The study will give insights to investors who plan to enter the Malaysian market, as well as help the existing manufacturers to look understand the competition.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Why is Malaysia an investor's destination?
- What does the Malaysian healthcare industry offer?
- What are the segments in healthcare which are growing? What are the three major concerns?
- What are the major drivers and restraints in the market?
- How is the competitive environment? Which are the major companies ruling the road?
- What are the strategic recommendations for an investor?
- What is the value proposition for the investor?
- What is the brand visibility of Malaysia as a healthcare industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Segmentation
4. Drivers and Restraints
5. Forecast and Trends in Malaysian Healthcare Industry
6. Competitive Playbook
7. Opportunity in the Healthcare Industry
8. Strategic Recommendations
9. The Last Word
10. Appendix 1: Foreign Investments in Malaysia
11. Appendix 2: Rules and Regulations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2s5hxb/malaysia