Research and Markets: 2014 Big Data and Analytics Market Survey: Initial Observations
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzmst4/2014_big_data_and) has announced the addition of the "2014 Big Data and Analytics Market Survey: Initial Observations" report to their offering.
“2014 Big Data and Analytics Market Survey: Initial Observations”
Stratecast recently surveyed decision makers who have already implemented, are planning to implement, or are investigating BDA solutions. This initial report briefly explains the survey methodology, describes the respondent demographics and presents high-level findings that illustrate both the promises and the pitfalls that are attending these early BDA adopters.
Future reports will feature additional survey findings in greater detail; and all should be of interest to both buyers and sellers of BDA solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Survey Objectives, Methodology, and Demographics
4. Which Big Data and Analytics Solutions, and Why?
5. Mutual Dependencies: Big Data, Security, and Privacy
6. Market Implications for BDA Buyers and Sellers
7. Frost & Sullivan - The Last Word
8. Appendix 1: BDA Solution Types and Categories
9. Appendix 2: Additional Demographic Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzmst4/2014_big_data_and