Research and Markets: Global Trailer and Cargo Container Tracking Technology Report 2014-2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76xrf8/trailer_and_cargo) has announced the addition of the "Trailer and Cargo Container Tracking - 3rd Edition" report to their offering.
“Trailer and Cargo Container Tracking - 3rd Edition”
This study investigates the market for tracking and security of intermodal shipping containers, trailers, swap bodies, air freight unit load devices, cargo boxes and pallets. The installed base of remote tracking systems for these cargo loading units is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 22.3 percent from 1.5 million units at the end of 2013 to 4.1 million units by 2018. Get up to date with the latest information about vendors, products and markets.
Trailer and Cargo Container Tracking is the third consecutive report analysing the latest developments on the cargo container tracking and security market worldwide. This strategic research report from the author provides you with 150 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from this report:
- Insights from 35 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Comprehensive overview of the real-time cargo tracking value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Summary major cargo tracking initiatives from the EU and the US.
- Updated profiles of 68 container tracking solution providers.
- Detailed forecasts by market vertical lasting until 2018.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which are the leading providers of trailer and cargo container tracking solutions?
- What offerings are available from device vendors and service providers?
- What impact will international regulations and security initiatives have on the market?
- What are the key drivers behind the adoption of cargo tracking devices?
- What are the recent merger and acquisition activities on this market?
- What impact will technology advancements have on the market?
- How will the cargo telematics industry evolve in the future?
Who Should buy this report?
Trailer and Cargo Container Tracking is the foremost source of information about the adoption of tracking solutions for cargo containers. Whether you are a tracking device vendor, cargo transportation stakeholder, telecom operator, investor, consultant, or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Global freight transportation overview
2 Container and trailer tracking solutions
3 Market forecasts and trends
4 European solution providers
5 North American solution providers
6 Rest of World Solution providers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76xrf8/trailer_and_cargo