Notice to Attend the Annual General Meeting of Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
The shareholders of Lagercrantz Group AB (publ) (“the Company”) are hereby given notice to attend the Annual General Meeting to be held at 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, 26 August 2014, at IVA Conference Centre, Grev Turegatan 16, Stockholm.
NOTICE OF PARTICIPATION
Shareholders who wish to participate in the proceedings of the Annual General Meeting must:
1) be entered under their own name (not in the name of a trustee) in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than Wednesday, 20 August 2014.
2) give notice at website www.lagercrantz.com, or by telephone +46-8-700 66 75 to the Company’s head office under address Lagercrantz Group AB (publ), P.O. Box 3508, SE-103 69 Stockholm, Sweden, or by e-mail to email@example.com no later than by 3:00 p.m., Friday, 22 August 2014.
Such notice must contain the shareholders’ name, personal registration number (organisation number), address, telephone number and the number of shares represented as well as any attending counsel. Information given for participation will only be processed for purposes of the Annual General Meeting 2014.
Registered participants will receive an entrance card for the Annual Meeting by post, at the latest the day before the meeting.
Shareholders whose shares are registered under a trustee must temporarily register their shares in their own name in order to exercise their voting rights at the Annual General Meeting. Such changes in registration must be completed no later than Wednesday, 20 August 2014 in order for due registration to take place. Request for such registration must be made to the trustee a few days before Wednesday, 20 August 2014 in order for the registration to be completed by that date.
Where participation is based on a proxy, such proxy must be submitted to the Company well in advance of the Annual General Meeting. The Proxy must not be issued earlier than five years prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting. Proxies for legal entities must also submit a certified copy of a certificate of incorporation or equivalent document evidencing authority. The Company provides a proxy form to the shareholders and such form is available at the Company’s address or Internet website: www.lagercrantz.com.
At the Meeting, shareholders have the right to ask questions about the Company, the Company’s financial position and matters and proposals to be brought before Meeting.
1. Opening of the Meeting.
2. Election of Chairman to preside over the Meeting.
3. Compilation and approval of Electoral Register.
4. Approval of agenda.
5. Election of one or two persons to approve the Minutes to be taken at the Meeting.
6. Determination of whether or not the Meeting has been duly called.
7. Presentation of:
a) the Annual Accounts and the Consolidated Financial Statements and the report on the work of the Board of Directors and the committees of the Board of Directors and
b) the Audit Report and the Consolidated Audit Report and the statement on remuneration principles for members of senior management.
8. Address by the President and Chief Executive Officer.
9. Resolutions regarding:
a) adoption of the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and the Consolidated Balance Sheet,
b) allocation of the Company’s earnings in accordance with the duly adopted Balance Sheet, and
c) discharge from liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the President.
10. Report on the principle and work of the Election Committee.
11. Resolution regarding the number of directors.
12. Resolution regarding fees for the Board of Directors and the auditors.
13. 130 Election of directors.
14. Election of Chairman of the Board of Directors.
15. Election of Auditors until Annual Meeting 2014.
16. Proposal by the Board of Directors for principles for compensation and other terms and conditions for employment of members of senior management.
17. Proposal by the Board of Directors for issuance of call options on repurchased shares and conveyance of repurchased shares to managers and members of senior management in the Group.
18. Authorisation for the Board of Directors to decide on purchase and conveyance of own shares.
19. Other matters.
20. Closing of the annual meeting.
Stockholm, 18 July 2014
Board of Directors Lagercrantz Group AB (publ.)
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 18 July 2014 at 07:30 a.m.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The group is comprised of more than 30 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. A high value-creation is common to all the subsidiaries, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, and in China. The Group has approximately 1000 employees and annual revenue of approximately MSEK 2,500. The Company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 2001.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com