Ambius Honored with Nine International Plantscape Awards at Cultivate’14
—Designers Capture Awards in Five Categories, Taking Home Nine Awards—
READING, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ambius, the global interior landscaping leader and part of the Rentokil family of companies, was honored with nine International Plantscape awards from the Plantscape Institute of America (PIA) at Cultivate’14 by AmericanHort. The annual Plantscape Industry Expo was held in conjunction with Cultivate'14 July 12-15 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio.
“It is gratifying to see their hard work and dedication to advancing our customers interior environment through design, innovation and outstanding horticultural work recognized by such a prestigious organization.”
The International Plantscape Awards celebrate the achievements of fellow interiorscapers and their suppliers in the categories of Design; Installation; Horticultural Service; Major Renovation; Special Event & Holiday; Atrium and Conservatory; Silk, Replica & Preserved; Living Wall; Patio, Balcony and Roof Garden; and Technician.
Of the 40 recognitions awarded by the independent judges, Ambius was the only company to receive more than two awards. The Ambius designers who received awards for their unique designs, include:
- Janice Nath accepted a Gold Design Award for Palomar Pomerado Hospital
- Jon LaDow accepted a Platinum Design Award for Selecta Auto Body
- Yuko Frazier accepted a Gold Silk, Replica and Preserved Award for Twelve Oaks Mall
- Chris Karl accepted a Platinum Special Event & Holiday Award for South Coast Plaza
- Laura Burns-Lambert accepted a Gold Special Event & Holiday Award for Commonwealth Properties
- Matt Hills accepted a Platinum Living Wall Award for Lancaster General Hospital’s Living Green Wall
Eichmann accepted three awards, including:
- A Platinum Silk, Replica and Preserved Award for Royal Princess cruise ship
- A Gold Special Event & Holiday Award for Royal Princess cruise ship
- An Emerald Award for Queens University’s Living Green Wall
“We are very proud that so many of our Ambius designers were selected for these awards,” said John Myers, president and CEO of Rentokil, North America. “It is gratifying to see their hard work and dedication to advancing our customers interior environment through design, innovation and outstanding horticultural work recognized by such a prestigious organization.”
Plantscape Institute of America’s (PIA’s) annual event, the Plantscape Industry Expo, co-located this year with Cultivate’14 in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the integrity of PIA’s educational programs, and to expand the offering of relevant professional development and networking opportunities for members and other professionals.
Ambius is the world’s largest provider of plants, holiday décor, replica foliage and flowers for commercial environments. Ambius also offers a broad range of products and services including ambient scenting and artwork which can help improve employee productivity, reduce absenteeism and boost well-being in the workplace. Founded in 1963, Ambius is a division of Rentokil Initial plc. For more information, visit Ambius at www.ambius.com and follow Ambius on Twitter or Facebook.
Editor’s Note: Images available upon request.