Research and Markets: Senegal Mobile and Fixed Telecommunications Report 2014-2018: New Pricing Strategies and 3G+ Network Upgrades to Drive Telecom Revenue Growth
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zv82fc/senegal_new) has announced the addition of the "Senegal: New Pricing Strategies and 3G+ Network Upgrades to Drive Telecom Revenue Growth" report to their offering.
“Senegal: New Pricing Strategies and 3G+ Network Upgrades to Drive Telecom Revenue Growth”
Senegal: New Pricing Strategies and 3G+ Network Upgrades to Drive Telecom Revenue Growth, offers a precise, incisive profile of Senegal's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, and mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends in Senegal.
- The author expects to see overall service revenue in Senegal grow at a 5.2% CAGR from 2013 to 2018. Although mobile services continue to grow at the cost of fixed services, the fixed-mobile revenue split will remain stable.
- Adoption of 3G technologies is currently at 6.2% of the mobile subscription base in 2013; we project that this will reach 20.8% of all mobile subscriptions in 2018. Uptake of 3G is driven by operators recently launching and marketing services, as well as by a greater variety of packages and new pricing strategies.
- The author expects broadband lines to increase at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2013 to 2018, driven largely by investments by operators in delivering high-speed Internet service in the capital city and nearby regions. We also expect pay-TV, media and on-demand services to drive subscriber penetration in the fixed segment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zv82fc/senegal_new