Research and Markets: Hungary Telecoms Report 2014-2018: LTE, FTTx and DOCSIS 3.0 Networks to Ensure Market Growth
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98r33j/hungary_lte) has announced the addition of the "Hungary: LTE, FTTx and DOCSIS 3.0 Networks to Ensure Market Growth" report to their offering.
“Hungary: LTE, FTTx and DOCSIS 3.0 Networks to Ensure Market Growth”
Hungary: LTE, FTTx and DOCSIS 3.0 Networks to Ensure Market Growth provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Hungary today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Hungarian telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- The Hungarian telecom services market generated revenue of US$2.1bn in 2013, and mobile penetration reached 113.3% at the end of the year.
- The number of fixed access lines in Hungary declined 1.9% in 2013, to 4.6m, while revenue from fixed services, including voice and Internet access, rose 1% year on year to an estimated US$1.5bn in 2013, driven by the broadband segment.
- The Hungarian telecom market has been affected by a number of price caps introduced by the regulator over the past few years.
- Prompted by intense competition and regulatory pressures, operators are looking at expanding their service portfolios and offering converged services in order to drive revenue growth. Intensifying competition is resulting in the market starting to consolidate.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Deutsche Telekom
- Liberty Global
- Magyar Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98r33j/hungary_lte