Research and Markets: China Feed Enzyme Industry Research and Forecast Report 2014-2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93dprd/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of Feed Enzyme Industry in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
“Research and Forecast of Feed Enzyme Industry in China, 2014-2018”
Feed enzyme has been introduced to China's feed industry in 1980s, and after early promotion, its scale application has begun in 1990s, while at that period China's feed enzyme mainly depended on importing from foreign countries. After entering into the 21st Century, as China's fermentation technology of enzymes improves, the production cost has reduced constantly, as a result, China's enzyme enterprises have developed rapidly and self-dependent brands are established one by one. Those brands not only take up most share of the domestic market, but are well acknowledged in international market, so the export volume has improved year by year.
The output of China's feed enzyme was 142,000 tons in 2013, up 20.9% over 2012, with total output value reaching CNY 2.5 billion. As for the segment market, the output of compound enzyme was 74,900 tons, and that of phytase was 66,900 tons in 2013, up 21.8% and 20.1% over 2012 respectively.
Though the industrial penetration rate is still less than 43%, the future development space is adequate. As the domestic feed sales volume grows and the penetration rate improves, the demand of feed enzyme will surely increase.
The total output of China's feed enzyme industry is estimated to reach 167,200 tons with output value of CNY 2.9 billion in the end of 2014. By 2018, the total output will reach 272,000 tons with output value of CNY 4.7 billion, and the annual growth rate will be 12.9% and 13.4% respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Characteristics of Feed Enzyme
2. Analysis of Foreign Feed Enzyme Industry Development
3. Operation Environment Analysis on China Feed Enzyme Industry
4. Feed Industry Development Analysis
5. China Feed Enzyme Market, 2012-2013
6. Market Competition of Feed Enzyme Industry in China
7. Major Feed Enzyme Enterprises in China
8. Prospective Analysis on Feed Enzyme Market in China, 2014-2018
9. Investment Forecast and Prospective Analysis on Feed Enzyme Market in China, 2014-2018
- Beijing Smistyle Sci & Tech. Development Co., Ltd
- Challenge Group
- Guangdong VTR BIO-Tech Co., Ltd
- Hunan Youtell Biochemical Co., Ltd
- Sunhy Biology (Wuhan) Co., Ltd
- Sunson Industry Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93dprd/research_and