Smaato Launches Self-Serve Publisher Platform
New Dynamic Demand Technology Optimizes Advertising Revenue Across All Direct, Indirect and Programmatic Buys
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Smaato, the leading independent global mobile Real-Time Bidding (RTB) ad exchange (SMX) and Supply Side Platform, today announced the launch of the Smaato Self-Serve Publisher Platform (SPP), an enterprise grade mobile-first ad server that puts the full power of the world’s leading mobile monetization exchange and mediation SSP directly in the hands of the publisher.
“company to watch in 2010″ by Financial Analyst Company GP Bullhound.”
With SPP, app developers and mobile Web publishers can reach more than 270 aggregated global demand sources with a single integration. Smaato reaches 450 million unique users in 230 countries and serves 90 billion impressions per month — and growing. This comes at a time when, according to eMarketer, global mobile advertising spend will increase 84.7% this year to reach $32.7 billion.
“The mobile advertising spend is growing fast worldwide as consumers spend more time on tablets and smartphones,” said Ragnar Kruse, CEO and co-founder of Smaato. “As the first-ever Dynamic Demand platform in mobile monetization, SPP is built from the ground-up to make more money for developers and publishers.”
SPP features truly unique Dynamic Demand technology, which optimizes advertising revenue across all direct, indirect and programmatic buys. Dynamic Demand makes every impression discretely compete with all ad server and exchange demand, driving maximum publisher advertising revenue on a per-impression basis.
The all-new SPP features include:
- Full publisher controls – Advanced controls for campaigns, inventory and yield management
- Enterprise grade ad server – Allows users to run self-serve direct, indirect, and programmatic campaigns or simply use SMX for filling all impressions
- Private exchange – Make preferred deals with ad networks and DSPs, and get immediate access to Premium CPMs
Key features of the Smaato ad exchange (SMX) include:
- Dynamic floor price management – Intelligent floor prices that auto-update near real-time to reflect market dynamics
- Exchange rules – Create price floors by brand or buyer, and apply targeting
- Blacklist or whitelist – Block domains, brands, or content categories
- Fully integrated network mediation demand – Manage API and tag-based network demand from one interface and access 100+ ad networks inside Smaato’s SSP
- The leading global mobile RTB exchange and SSP – single platform, with instant access to over 270 aggregated worldwide DSPs and ad networks working for you seamlessly
See full details and information about SPP beta participation starting today at Smaato.com.
Smaato is the leading global mobile RTB ad exchange (SMX) helping mobile app developers and publishers increase ad revenues worldwide. As an industry pioneer and leader, Smaato operates the leading mobile RTB ad exchange and Supply Side Platform across ~78,000 mobile app developers and mobile publishers. On the demand side, Smaato globally connects 100+ ad networks and 170+ DSPs.
Smaato is an initial member of the OpenRTB Mobile subcommittee and an active member of the Mobile Marketing Association, Mobile Entertainment Forum (MEF), Singapore Infocomm Industry (SITF), Singapore IT Federation and the German Digital Media Association BVDW. Smaato received a Top 100 Private Company Award by AlwaysOn Media (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009 & 2007), is one of the AlwaysOn Global 250 winners in the Mobile category (2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011) and was named a "company to watch in 2010″ by Financial Analyst Company GP Bullhound.
Smaato's global headquarters are in San Francisco, California. The privately held company was founded in 2005 by an experienced international management team. Smaato's European office is in Hamburg, Germany and the APAC office is in Singapore.