Tellwise Introduces Smart Messages for Personalized Customer and Partner Engagement
Sales engagement and buyer collaboration engine delivers Smart Messages as a new way to communicate, share information and analyze relationships for customers and partners across PC, smartphone and tablet platforms
BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tellwise, the buyer collaboration engine, today introduced Smart Messages to help sales professionals to more effectively communicate in a multi-channel (email, social, web) and multi-device (mobile, tablet, desktop) world. A Smart Message empowers a sales professional to create a highly personalized content and collaboration portal for each customer as easily as creating an email. Once delivered, a Smart Message works on behalf of both the sender and recipients with intelligent notifications, collaboration features, behavioral analytics, and an immersive mobile experience. This is delivered through a new Tellwise interface that enables sales professionals to manage communications from one screen.
“Tellwise gave our sales representatives the proficiency they needed to get their foot in the door and engage with prospects for a more effective, consultative selling approach”
After transitioning to a more consultative selling approach, SilverEdge, provider of merchant services, payment processing and point of sale systems, needed a solution that would enable the company’s sales and marketing teams to quickly gather the intelligence needed to be successful. Tellwise provides the foundation for a more collaborative and meaningful sales process to support SilverEdge’s rapidly growing sales team.
“Tellwise gave our sales representatives the proficiency they needed to get their foot in the door and engage with prospects for a more effective, consultative selling approach,” said Greg Castro, senior vice president of sales and marketing at SilverEdge. “As a rapidly growing company that is doubling our salesforce, Tellwise has also helped us ramp up new sales reps quickly. Unlike any sales tool we’ve introduced before, our sales team loves Tellwise — we were amazed to find that 100 percent of our sales and marketing teams were using the product.”
Sales reps using Tellwise are able to build a stronger buyer-seller relationship and get smarter in serving customers in a social manner by being able to:
- Embed existing sales content: Messages are embedded into a web page that is created instantly and as easily as an email message.
- Promote content to almost any channel from one place: Sales and marketing content now can be shared over almost any channel, including social networks like LinkedIn and Twitter, and be active because they can do work on the behalf of the participants.
- View and interact with content from multiple devices: Sales campaigns can be run with existing sales content in mobile-ready layouts.
- Measure customer interaction with analytics: View detailed analytics of all customer traffic and behavior so organizations understand exactly what caught their attention.
“Today the sales journey is now defined by the buyer. We are helping our customers shorten the sales cycle while making interactions more meaningful by understanding the buyer’s point of view,” said Conrad Bayer, co-founder and CEO of Tellwise. “We added new social, smart messaging capabilities to help our customers create a better experience and help sales teams and prospects communicate in a more productive and efficient manner.”
Tellwise with Smart Messages is available now and is delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS). Starter packages begin at $49 per user per month. Contact Tellwise at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 30-day subscription.
- Tellwise website (http://www.tellwise.com/)
- Tellwise blog (http://blog.tellwise.com/)
- Tellwise Tipsheet (https://my.tellwise.com/t/231620)
- eBook: Social Selling on LinkedIn (http://blog.tellwise.com/download-the-ebook-social-selling-on-linkedin-4-tips-to-close-more-b2b-deals-faster/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/tellwise)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/tellwise)
- Google+ (https://plus.google.com/102862768588547031874)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/tellwise)
Tellwise is a buyer collaboration engine for selling automation that helps organizations create a more personalized and engaging sales process with prospect behavior mapping and focused content that puts sales reps in control of their own campaigns. Tellwise delivers a sales engagement and buyer collaboration engine in the cloud that addresses the needs of highly mobile and socially connected customers and gives sales and marketing professionals an easy way to build a buyer-seller relationship. Founded in 2012, Tellwise is backed by venture capital firms including Ignition Partners and Trilogy Partners. For more information, visit www.tellwise.com.