Research and Markets: Databook Q1 2014 on the $128 Million Social Media Advertising Spend in Italy
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fzsf5/databook_q1_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q1 2014: Social Media Advertising Spend in Italy" report to their offering.
“Databook Q1 2014: Social Media Advertising Spend in Italy”
Social media advertising spend in the Italy stood at US$128 million by end of 2013, accounting for 5.7% of online advertising.
During 2009-2013, social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 61.1%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$200 million, representing an increase of 56.4% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), social media ad spend is set to grow at a CAGR of 31.9% to reach US$606 million in 2018, accounting for 14.9% of the online advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industry?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining / losing market share?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
This report provides detailed social media advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2009-2018).
The social media advertising spend database breaks down into following key areas:
- Market Share of Social Media: This report provides social media advertising spend growth dynamics, contextualizing it with broader online advertising spend.
- Budget Allocation: This report provides budget allocation by key segments including advertising, staffing, consulting, and technology.
- Channel Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by desktop and mobile channels.
- Format Split
- Each of the format segments above is broken down further into channel - desktop and mobile.
- Industry Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals.
- Advertising Objectives: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key marketing objectives
By Gaming: This report provides breakdown of social gaming advertising
- By Social Networking Sites: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key platforms (sites) for a period of 5 years (2009-2013).
- Macroeconomic, Business and Consumer Drivers: Data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of social media advertising spend
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fzsf5/databook_q1_2014