Research and Markets: North America Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014) - Increasing Unconventional Oil Production Likely to Challenge Global Prices
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwjw6x/north_america_oil) has announced the addition of the "North America Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014) - Increasing Unconventional Oil Production Likely to Challenge Global Prices" report to their offering.
“North America Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014) - Increasing Unconventional Oil Production Likely to Challenge Global Prices”
The latest report on North America oil and gas industry form, is a comprehensive guide on oil and gas projects and market outlook.
Major developing markets, mature markets and markets with future scope are analyzed in detail.
The report analyzes 3 oil and gas markets across the region throughout the historical period and outlook to medium to long term future (2000 to 2025). Information on oil and gas reserves, production, consumption, primary energy demand, GDP and population in the country are analyzed.
Infrastructure and potential business, investment and new entry opportunities are provided across the North America oil and gas value chain. Key trends, drivers, challenges and restraints of operating in Asian oil and gas markets are provided.
Key oil and gas snapshot, Infrastructure details, forecasts, competitive landscape and recent industry developments are provided for each oil and gas market. Further, all the markets are bench marked on four key pillars.
Infrastructure details including LNG, storage and refineries are analyzed asset by asset for each country along with their key details and asset wise outlook for each of the oil and gas markets.
Latest Developments in the North American Oil and Gas Markets
- Subsea 7 S.A. awarded contract in Gulf of Mexico - June 2014
- Canyon Midstream to Expand Permian Basin System - June 2014
- Chevron Phillips Breaks Ground for Petrochemicals on US Gulf Coast - June 2014
- United States to export oil for 1st time since 1970s - June 2014
- Northern Gateway Receives Approval from Government of Canada - June 2014
- Noble Energy acquires 50% stake in BP's exploration leases in Gulf of Mexico - June 2014
- Encana completes $3.1 billion purchase of Eagle Ford acreage - June 2014
- Williams To Take Over Access Midstream For $6 Billion - June 2014
- ExxonMobil Increases Liquids-rich Wolfcamp Acreage in Permian Basin - May 2014
- ExxonMobil Discovers Shale Oil and Gas in Argentina - May 2014
- Stone Energy discovers oil in US Gulf of Mexico - April 2014
- ExxonMobil to Start Production at Record Number of New Oil and Gas Projects in 2014 - March 2014
- BP discovers oil at Gila prospect in Gulf of Mexico - December 2013
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwjw6x/north_america_oil