Research and Markets: Middle East Oil and Gas Industry Research Report. Q3 2014 - Shifting Trends Towards Consumption of Light and High Quality Fuels
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbng5k/middle_east_oil) has announced the addition of the "Middle East Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014) - Shifting Trends Towards Consumption of Light and High Quality Fuels" report to their offering.
“Middle East Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014) - Shifting Trends Towards Consumption of Light and High Quality Fuels”
The latest report on Middle East oil and gas industry form, is a comprehensive guide on oil and gas projects and market outlook. Major developing markets, mature markets and markets with future scope are analyzed in detail.
The report analyzes 14 oil and gas markets across the region throughout the historical period and outlook to medium to long term future (2000 to 2025). Information on oil and gas reserves, production, consumption, primary energy demand, GDP and population in the country are analyzed.
Infrastructure and potential business, investment and new entry opportunities are provided across the Middle East oil and gas value chain. Key trends, drivers, challenges and restraints of operating in Asian oil and gas markets are provided.
Key oil and gas snapshot, Infrastructure details, forecasts, competitive landscape and recent industry developments are provided for each oil and gas market. Further, all the markets are bench marked on four key pillars.
Infrastructure details including LNG, storage and refineries are analyzed asset by asset for each country along with their key details and asset wise outlook for each of the oil and gas markets. All analysis made in the report are presented with fact-rich data tables.
Latest Developments in the Middle East Oil and Gas Markets
- Cylingas Signs Contract With Pyramid Engineering For Ecomar Modular Refinery Project In Fujairah - June 2014
- Oman Gas Company awards gas pipeline supply tender for Duqm - June 2014
- Aramco confirms deepwater Red Sea oil find - June 2014
- KNPC To Start Work On Projects Worth $40.15 Billion - June 2014
- CGG to acquire large multi-year 3D land seismic crew in Saudi Arabia - June 2014
- Tehran, Baghdad to plan 2nd gas contract - June 2014
- Iran's NGSC approves 20 LNG sites - June 2014
- Kuwait signs $3bn deal to buy gas from BP - May 2014
- New drilling contracts in the Middle East for Saipem - May 2014
- Qatar Petroleum announces over QR40 billion investment plan in Bul Hanine redevelopment - May 2014
- KNPC finalizes contracts for Clean Fuels Project - April 2014
- Kuwait signs oil & diesel supply deals with Egypt - April 2014
- Shell Lifts First Crude Oil from Iraq's Majnoon field - April 2014
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbng5k/middle_east_oil