Research and Markets: Europe Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014) - Long Term Energy Demand Outlook Remains Steady Driven By Developments in Macro Economic Growth
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n3vqc6/europe_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Europe Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014) - Long Term Energy Demand Outlook Remains Steady Driven By Developments in Macro Economic Growth" report to their offering.
“Europe Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014) - Long Term Energy Demand Outlook Remains Steady Driven By Developments in Macro Economic Growth”
The latest report on Europe oil and gas industry form, is a comprehensive guide on oil and gas projects and market outlook. Major developing markets, mature markets and markets with future scope are analyzed in detail.
The report analyzes 41 oil and gas markets across the region throughout the historical period and outlook to medium to long term future (2000 to 2025). Information on oil and gas reserves, production, consumption, primary energy demand, GDP and population in the country are analyzed.
Infrastructure and potential business, investment and new entry opportunities are provided across the Europe oil and gas value chain. Key trends, drivers, challenges and restraints of operating in Asian oil and gas markets are provided. Key oil and gas snapshot, Infrastructure details, forecasts, competitive landscape and recent industry developments are provided for each oil and gas market. Further, all the markets are bench marked on four key pillars.
Infrastructure details including LNG, storage and refineries are analyzed asset by asset for each country along with their key details and asset wise outlook for each of the oil and gas markets. All analysis made in the report are presented with fact-rich data tables.
Latest Developments in Europe Oil and Gas Markets
- Claxton wins biggest-ever drilling riser contract offshore Norway- June 2014
- Drilling permit for well 31/10-1 and 7220/11-1 in production licence 507 and 609 respectively-June 2014
- BG agrees to sell interest in CATS pipeline & infrastructure to Antin for £562m-June 2014
- LNG Rotterdam-Gothenburg project gets Full Approvals- June 2014
- Gazprom engaged in large-scale activities in Eastern Russia- June 2014
- Technip awarded two subsea contracts for Maersk Oil in Denmark-June 2014
- Yuganskneftegaz Stimulates Construction of Wells at the Priobskoye Field-June 2014
- KBR London to provide FEED for $4.7bn UK North Sea gas project- May 2014
- China, Russia sign $400 billion gas deal- May 2014
- Total Combines With Lukoil To Explore And Develop Tight Oil In The Bazhenov, Russia- May 2014
- Iran Oil Minister Said to supply natural gas to Europe- May 2014
- Gazprom and Gazprombank to jointly implement Baltic LNG and Vladivostok LNG projects- March 2014
- Trell Oil discovery in Norwegian North Sea- February 2014
- Dana Petroleum awarded three new exploration licenses in Norway- January 2014
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n3vqc6/europe_oil_and