Research and Markets: US Interventional Cardiology Market Trends and Forecast To 2019
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdzkf6/us_interventional) has announced the addition of the "US Interventional Cardiology Market Trends and Forecast To 2019" report to their offering.
“US Interventional Cardiology Market Trends and Forecast To 2019”
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the Interventional Cardiology in the US through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Coronary Stent
- PTCA Balloon
Arteriotomy Closure Devices (ACDs)
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
Recent Events and Developments.
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories.
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape.
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments.
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers.
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance.
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data.
- To review unbiased and independent assessment of the market data.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
3. Scope of the Report
4. US Market for Interventional Cardiology, 2006-2019
5. Recent Events and Developments
- Abbott Laboratories
- BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cordis Corporation
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Vascular Concepts Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdzkf6/us_interventional