10th China LPG & Deep-Processing Industry Summit Will Be Held in August in Jinan
SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Time: August 28-29, 2014
Location: Jinan, Shandong, China
CBI, China’s leading event organizer, will present the 10th China LPG & Deep-Processing Industry Summit to discuss multiple hot LPG topics.
According to preliminary statistics, deep-processing devices with a capacity of over 10 million tons/year are planned to be put into operation all over China in 2014, so the gas supply will remain tight. In this case, how can manufacturers secure their gas supply and make efficient use of the raw materials?
In 2013, the aromatic structure devices all over China were operated at only about 40% capacity on average. Thus, will the fast-expanding sectors of alkylation (with an existing capacity of 4.5 million tons/year, and an expansion program of 6 million tons/year), propane dehydrogenation, isobutane dehydrogenation and butene oxidative dehydrogenation face a similar dilemma?
With environmental regulations and gasoline quality indicators becoming stricter, the demand for clean fuels in domestic and international markets continues to increase. As China released multiple new environmental policies in 2013 and upgraded the gasoline label number standard to GB IV in 2014, how will the deep-processing enterprises survive? Is the implementation of GB IV and GB V gasoline standards an opportunity or a challenge?
Highlights of the conference:
- How to obtain stable C4 resources with the fast development of C4 deep-processing capacity
- How to revive aromatization devices by transforming and extending the deep-processing industrial chain
- How to avoid vicious competitions among the industry with the prosperity of alkylation, isomerization, BDH and PDH
- How to develop the PDH and BDH sectors with the diversification of the raw materials sources and downstream applications
- How to respond to China’s tightening national environmental protection policies
Hot Topics this year:
- Supply and demand structure of global and Chinese LPG raw materials
- The situation of China’s LPG deep-processing industry
- National policies on deep-processing industry
- Transition prospects of aromatization and the development of isomerization
- Analysis on the development of PDH and BDH
- Application of MTO technologies
- Waste acid disposal issues in alkylation sectors
- Applications of ionic liquid catalyst